Thursday, November 06, 2008

My baby who is 12 today!!!

I remember when she was born I was in labor for a long time and finally we had to do a C section. She was the easiest baby she barely cried, weened herself off the bottle and was so polite and actually has never thrown a fit in her life! She has always been a pleasant child and i wish I could go back and have her as my baby again but I can't so Happy Birthday Baby!!!! I love you soooooo much and glad I was blessed to have you pick me as your mama>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast, I remember Nona when she was born at the Virginia Hospital, only 5 pounds and some ounces in 1975. Now Amayah is nearing her teen years. Time is moving too fast for me and I'm the great grandma at 73 years of age. I'm so thankful that gramp and I started our family when we were young and enjoyed the formative years of our offspring.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home